Registration now open!
|CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES||Early
June 15 – September 7
September 8 – October 12
|On-Site in Hawaii
beginning October 23
|Full Conference Attendee||$1,165||$1,340||$1,400|
|Student Attendee* – Not available to Post-Doctoral Fellows||$675||$700||$725|
*Student Registration Requirement
- A student is considered to be an individual who has been a full-time student of an accredited college or university during the time the work was performed. Example: students in the United States college must be enrolled for a minimum of nine (9) credit hours per term as a graduate student or twelve (12) credit hours per term as an undergraduate.
- There is no age limit.
- Ph.D. students are eligible.
- Post-doctoral researchers are not considered students.
Registrations fees above include:
- Access to all technical sessions
- Access to all poster sessions
- Access to the exhibition
- Admission to all social events including the Welcome & Exhibitor Reception and ASC’s Ho’olaule’a 2022
- Access to coffee breaks
- One manuscript submission (must have corresponding presentation at ASC’22 and unique registration code to submit)
- One digital copy of the conference transactions published with IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity.
|DAY PASSES||One Day Pass Fee||Two Day Pass Fee||Three Day Pass Fee|
|Technical Sessions 1||$350||$650||$1,000|
|Exhibits Only 2||$200||$300||N/A|
Day(s) to attend must be selected in advance during the registration process.
1 Includes technical sessions, exhibits and coffee breaks on the selected day(s) only.
2Includes exhibits and coffee breaks on the selected day(s) only.
June 14 – September 7
September 8 – October 12
|On-Site in Seattle
beginning October 23
|Full Conference Attendee – full day||$300||$375||$450|
|Full Conference Attendee – half day||$250||$300||$375|
|Student Attendee – full day||$225||$275||$325|
|Student Attendee – half day||$175||$225||$275|
|Effective Technical Presentations & Papers Educational – 1-hour||$25|
|Click here for a detailed description of all offered Short Courses on Sunday, October 23, 2022.|
|ELEVATE Student Lunch Sessions||Fee|
ELEVATE Student Lunch – ELEVATE has arranged special sessions over the lunch break Monday – Thursday and all ASC’22 attendees are encouraged to attend. Thirty minutes prior to each ELEVATE session, students wishing to take advantage of the opportunity to network during lunch with their fellow students, early professionals and select well established ASC attendees may purchase a lunch ticket during registration. You can still attend all ELEVATE special sessions over the lunch break without purchasing a lunch.
|$15 per Meal|
|Hele Mai to Honolulu – Sunday October 23, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.||Free for attendees|
|Welcome & Exhibitor Reception* – Monday, October 24, 6:15 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.||$75|
|ASC’22 4K Fun Run – Wednesday, October 26, 6:00 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.||$25|
|ASC’s Ho’olaule’a 2022 Event* – Thursday, October 27, 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.||$85|
|*Except for Day Pass Registrations, a Welcome & Exhibitor Reception and ASC’s Ho’olaule’a 2022 tickets are included in the Registration Fees. Additional tickets for guests/companions can be purchased when registering. Click Here for more information on Social Events.
|Additional Manuscript Submission – click here for more information.
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. Acceptable forms of payment are:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express)
- Check (must be drawn on a U.S. Bank in U.S. dollars and made payable to “Applied Superconductivity Conference, Inc.” and mailed to Centennial Conferences at the address below)
- Wire Transfer (contact Centennial Conferences for current bank information)
*Note: ASC 2022 bank information has changed from past ASC’s. Please make sure to contact Centennial Conferences to receive the current wire instructions.
To qualify for the early registration fee, your payment – not your payment commitment – must be received by September 7, 2022.
We understand some registrants need to use different forms of payment for different registration items. If this is the case, please complete your registration for the conference first and then return to your registration to modify your selection and provide a different form of payment for additional items.
Requests to change a conference registration must be made in writing and emailed or faxed to Centennial Conferences.
For cancellations, pre-paid registration fees are refundable less a US $100 processing fee if notification of cancellation is received in writing (mail, email, or fax) by Centennial Conferences no later than September 21, 2022. Cancellations after September 21, 2022 will result in forfeiture of the entire registration fee; however, a substitute registrant will be accepted.
After October 12, 2022, please register on-site. Advanced Conference registration will be closed at midnight, EDT, on Wednesday, October 12, 2022.
908 Main Street, Suite 350
Louisville, CO 80027, USA
Phone: +1 303-499-2299
Fax: +1 303-499-2599