We invite authors of ASC 2022 to submit an abstract for presentation consideration. All information related to abstract submission and presentation guidelines can be found here.
- All authors identified as speaker/presenting author on the submitted abstract must register for the conference and be present in Honolulu.
- Presentations are either oral or poster. The Program Committee reserves the right to change the type of presentation from that preferred by the author to accommodate limitations on meeting space and other constraints.
- Presentation is a requirement for a submitted manuscript to be considered for peer review. This includes presentations in oral or poster format. The presentation should be given at the appointed time in the program, by the designated author or co-author (presenter). Only manuscripts based on material presented in an oral presentation or on a poster will be considered for publication. For posters, the word “presented” means that the presenting author must be present during the entire session and available for discussion. Simply posting an enlarged version of the manuscript is not considered as a presentation. The abstract submitter will become the contact author for the manuscript submission. Manuscript submission is not required.
- Abstract submissions are no longer accepted except for the extreme circumstance of presenting last minute, ground-breaking research. In such cases, please contact Centennial Conferences by email with your abstract be sure to include the appropriate submission category. Abstracts will be sent to the Program Committee Chairs for possible consideration at the committee’s discretion.
- With a few exceptions, abstract acceptance notifications were emailed to the submitting and presenting authors on May 25, 2022.
- Session & presentation assignment information was emailed to submitting and presenting authors on July 20, 2022.