The ASC 2022 Committee invites your Company to exhibit at the 2022 Applied Superconductivity Conference, considered the conference of choice for individuals within the superconductivity community. ASC 2022 will be held October 23 – 28 in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, at the Hawaii Convention Center (HCC). A myriad of technical and special sessions will update scientists and engineers within the superconductivity community with the latest scientific and technical developments. The conference will include plenary, oral, and poster sessions as well as various social events.
Exhibit registration is now closed.
DEADLINE FOR EXHIBIT BOOTH REGISTRATION
August 17, 2022
|Single Booth (10′ x 10′): $3,000||Premium Single Booth* (10′ x 10′): $3,200|
|Double Booth (10′ x 20′): $5,700||Premium Double Booth* (10′ x 20′): $5,950|
|Triple Booth (10′ x 30′): $8,600||Premium Triple Booth* (10′ x 30′): $9,000|
*Premium booths are located throughout the exhibit hall and are marked in blue on the floor plan. When registering for a premium booth, a premium booth number must be selected from the list of available booths. Payment must be received within 10 business days of submitting the booth registration to guarantee the selected booth number(s). When submitting a standard booth registration, an option will be given to enter the preferred booth number(s).
BOOTH INFORMATION (download the exhibitor prospectus in the right side navigation for detailed exhibit information)
- All single booths will be 10′ wide by 10′ deep.
- Each booth will be equipped with 3′ high fabric side-rails and a 8′ high fabric back-wall, one (1) 6′ skirted table, 2 chairs, waste basket and one (1) 44″ x 7″ ID sign.
- Each 10′ x 10′ booth includes two (2) Exhibit Representative Registrations, one (1) ASC’s Ho’olaule’a 2022 Ticket and access to the published special Conference issue of the IEEE Transactions of Applied Superconductivity in digital format (fully peer reviewed papers submitted at the Conference, scheduled to be published in August 2023).
- Exhibit hall is not carpeted.
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the Exhibit Hall.
- Access to Exhibitor Lounge.
- Booth assignments will be announced on August 24, 2022. If you purchased a premier booth, you can select your booth number during the booth registration process.
Payments are accepted by check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Wire Transfer. Checks must be in U.S. dollars drawn on a United States bank and made payable to Applied Superconductivity Educational Foundation. If paying by wire, please contact Centennial Conferences for wire instructions. Once payment is received in full, the booth inclusions above will be valid.
If written notice of cancellation is received by August 17, 2022, an administrative fee of 20% of the total booth fee will be retained. Cancellations after August 17, 2022 will result in forfeiture of the Exhibit fee.
For questions regarding the ASC 2022 Exhibition, please contact:
ASC 2022 Exhibit Chair
Conference and Exhibit Management
908 Main Street, Suite 350
Louisville, Colorado 80027 USA
Phone: +1 303-499-2299
Fax: +1 303-499-2599
If you are interested in reserving a room for private meetings during the conference, you are welcome to do so! Please see the ancillary meeting page for additional information.